Friday, May 18, 2012

y do we love 1d?

so some people mite wonder y do we love 1d............ well 1d has really cute boys in it.... they are hilarious..... they have really good voices...... they are awesome...... they ,u know, got that 1thing.......they sing about me..... they r dyin just to no my name... they wanna save me... they luv everything bout me.... they think im pretty... they can make me happy wen all i wanna do is cry... they r very sweet... they make me feel good.. they make me cry... they make me laff.... theyre my kryptonite!!!!!!!!!!but the best thing is wen i hav a bad day, people bein jerks, boys makin fun of me 4 liking them, my friends dichin me, well they make me know i can take the critisism and harshness because i can escape with their music and they have even more critisism and are still goin good...now you know my secrets about y i like them and luv them...... love u 1d! love morgan tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment